- 24-hour wireless monitoring of automatic standby generators.
- Communication of critical generator events in real-time.
- Generator Run and Generator Stop.
- Alert when the generator is not in Auto mode.
- One auxiliary input.
- Universal compatibility.
- Works with all generator models, regardless of generator brand or manufacture date.
- Uses proprietary NearNet wireless network to communicate.
- FCC-licensed frequencies across 11 NYC tri-state area radio towers.
- 25 year history of continuous operation.
- Network fully functional throughout Hurricane Sandy and 9/11.
- Alerts sent via email and/or text to as many recipients as desired.
- Mission-critical monitoring option: Alerts monitored by a central station for generators used in critical power supply operations.
- Works with commercial and residential generators.
- Rugged all-weather casing.
- Designed, manufactured and supported in Centereach, NY, USA.
- Increase Revenue. Generate incremental revenue by including this valuable service as part of your maintenance contract.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction. Proactively address generator problems and reduce incidents of generator failure during power loss.
- Increase Profit. Accurately plan maintenance needs using information from the device and schedule maintenance visits more efficiently.
To order, call 631-696-2769 ext. 2