Did you know that backup power generators fail to start 20-30% of the time? Generators require regular running, testing and maintenance, or else there is a significant chance they may not work when you need them most. With so much at stake and invested in backup power systems, maintenance is vital, and monitoring should be simple and cost-effective. CRN Wireless offers the most practical, reliable and affordable generator monitoring solution on the market.
Why CRN Generator Monitors?
CRN Wireless generator monitors provide 24-hour remote monitoring and real-time notifications of critical generator events. Our devices are universal, working with both commercial and residential units across all brands of generators regardless of the model or date of manufacture. They are easy to install, with no programming or special setup required. And because our devices are universal, your technicians can standardize monitor installations across all types of generators. Notifications can be sent via email and/or text message to any number of designated recipients. There is also the option to receive customized reports as needed.
With more than 30 years of wireless monitoring experience selling to hundreds of companies nationwide, CRN Wireless generator monitors are not only the most competitively priced on the market, but they are among the most reliable. This gives you the ability to provide your customers with the best possible service to ensure their generator works when they need it most. You provide your customer with an additional valuable service and increase your bottom line at the same time.
Benefits to Generator End Users
- Instant Alerts. When seconds count, know if there is a problem right away.
- Peace of Mind. Rest assured knowing that your generator is being monitored 24 hours a day.
- Improved Reliability. Pro-actively address potential generator problems and reduce incidents of failure during power loss.
- Investment Protection. 24-hour monitoring means greater investment protection for your generator and everything it powers during an outage.
- Customized Reports. Receive customized reports that you can use for management functions, third-party reporting to government or oversight bodies, etc.
Benefits to Generator Maintenance Companies
- Improve Customer Satisfaction. Pro-actively address generator problems and reduce incidents of generator failure during power loss.
- Increase Revenue. Generate incremental revenue by including this valuable service as part of your maintenance contract.
- Increase the Bottom Line. Accurately plan maintenance needs using information from the device and schedule maintenance visits more efficiently.
How it works:
We provide real-time notifications by communicating signals over cellular or UHF frequencies. All signals are sent to CRN Wireless Network Operations Center, where they are immediately decoded, processed and relayed to the designated recipients. We provide two options for transmitting signals:
- Cellular monitoring devices use nationwide 4G or CDMA cellular networks to transmit information.
- Spec sheet for Cellular Generator Monitor: AP-GM130
- UHF monitoring devices utilize our proprietary NearNet tower network to transmit alarm information. The NearNet tower network services the New York City Metro area and its population of 19 million people. FCC-licensed frequencies with a 30-year history of continuous operation. Network fully functional throughout Hurricane Sandy and 9/11.
- Spec sheet for the UHF Generator Monitor: NN-GM130
Have any questions or want a quote?
Please contact us here