CRN Wireless manufactures and sells wireless devices that transmit information over our UHF network or nationwide cellular networks to our Network Operations Center (NOC). The NOC collects the encrypted wireless signals, instantly decodes those signals and routes them to any destination predetermined by our customer. The devices can be installed as a primary mode of communication to the central monitoring station or as a back-up to traditional land telephone lines.
- AlarmPath operates a proprietary nationwide cellular network for the communication of alarm signals.
- NearNet operates a proprietary UHF network in the NYC tri-state area for the communication of alarm signals.
- CRN manufactures and sells proprietary cellular communication devices that operate on the AlarmPath network, UHF point-to-point radio data transmission devices that operate on the NearNet network, and telemetry devices including transmitters, receivers, long-range remote control systems, multi-mode decoders and digital dial emulators.
AlarmPath Cellular Devices and Accessories
NearNet UHF Point-to-Point Radios and Accessories
Summary Data UHF Communication Devices: NNT-RF4 and NNT-RF2 - NNT-RF 2 & 4 Spec Sheet
Full Data UHF Communication Device: NNT-TDT Spec Sheet
- 6 Channel Transmitters with SmartChannel™
- Full Data Transmitters
- Long-Range Remote Control Systems
- Multi-Mode Decoders
- Digital Dial Emulators