NearNet UHF Wireless Communication Devices – Benefits
• No Sunsets: NearNet devices are not subject to frequency sunset.
• Save Time: Fast, simple installation with only three wires to connect. All units are factory programmed.
• Save Money: Straightforward billing with no activation fees, complicated programs or unrealistic minimums. Low upfront equipment pricing reduces your initial cash outlay.
• Increase RMR: Wireless reporting increases RMR while saving your customer money by eliminating land lines. CRN devices offer a simple, cost-effective means to grow your sales and increase your profit.
NearNet RF Point-to-Point Radios – Unit Highlights
- Uses proprietary CRN UHF network → No Sunsets
- FCC licensed frequencies covering the NY metro area with 11 towers
- Primary or Back-up communication path
- Seamlessly connect to any central station
- Installs in minutes
- Daily or weekly supervisory reporting options
- Contact ID and Pulsed 4/2 formats
- Powered from the alarm panel with low power draw
- Automated signal verification at CRN.com or by phone
NearNet NNT-RF4 Summary Data Units feature:
- SmartChannel™: Once activated detects fire or burglary and sends corresponding code based on bell output.
- Easy installation: Simple three wire installation with 2 auxiliary inputs commonly used for other alarm events such as panic, environmental sensor triggers or telephone signal loss.
- Low Current Draw: Powers off the alarm panel
- NNT-RF4 Brochure (pdf)
- NNT-RF4 Spec Sheet (pdf)
NearNet NNT-RF2 Summary Data Units Feature:
- Smart Channel™: Once activated detects fire or burglary and sends corresponding code based on bell output.
- Low Current Draw: Powers off existing power supply and battery
- Easy Installation: 3 Wire installation.
- NNT-RF2 Brochure (pdf)
- NNT-RF2 Spec Sheet (pdf)
NearNet NNT-TDT Full Data Units Feature:
- Full data dial capture reports all alarm event and zone information
- Easy Installation: 4 wires to attach
- Ideal for new installs, system upgrades and panel takeovers
- NNT-TDT Spec Sheet (pdf)