AlarmPath Wireless Communication Devices - Benefits
• Save Time: Fast, simple installation with only four wires to connect. All units are factory programmed.
• Save Money: Straightforward billing with no activation fees, complicated programs or unrealistic minimums. Low upfront equipment pricing reduces your initial cash outlay.
• Increase RMR: Wireless reporting increases RMR while saving your customer money by eliminating land lines.
• Increase Profit: CRN Wireless devices offer a simple, cost-effective means to grow your sales and increase your profit.
AlarmPath Wireless Communication Devices - Highlights
- Choose 4G or 2G nationwide cellular network coverage
- Seamlessly connect to any central station
- Installs in minutes
- Daily, weekly or monthly supervisory reporting options
- Contact ID and Pulsed 4/2 formats
- Powered from the alarm panel with low power draw
- Two-way signal transmission and acknowledgment.
- Automated signal verification at CRN.com or by phone
Alarmpath Full Data Devices Feature:
- AP-D432 operates on 4G, 3G and 2G networks with OptimalConnect™
- AP-D200 oprates on 2G networks
- Full data dial capture reports all alarm event and zone information.
- Easy installation: 4-Wire installation
- Primary communication path or back-up communication with the optional Telco Board.
- Change central station without a panel reprogram: Alarm event and zone information captured and sent to the phone number and account identified in the CRN Network Operations Center database
- Panel alert if cell coverage is lost.
- AP-D432 (4G) Spec Sheet
- AP-D200 (2G) Spec Sheet
AlarmPath Summary Data Devices Feature:
- AP-S432 operates on 4G, 3G and 2G networks with OptimalConnect™
- AP-S200 oprates on 2G networks
- Summary data reporting of up to 4 unique conditions
- Backup or redundant communication path: Added level of security for traditional telephone or VOIP lines
- 3-Channels: Three field selectable inputs that can be positive trigger or pull-to-ground trigger.
- SmartChannel™: Can detect fire or burglary and send corresponding code based on siren/bell output.
- High Security Option: Supervised relay output if network coverage is lost.
- AP-S432 (4G) Spec Sheet
- AP-S200 (2G) Spec Sheet